Highlights (because it's super late and I need to sleep):
- Cologne Cathedral
- American couple from Boston bought me breakfast after a great chat
- ATM (I'll explain later)
- GPS (user) error made me get stuck in the biggest motorcycle parade I've ever seen
- Arrived Arnsberg (Hüsten) where family were waiting outside to greet me. Nice warm welcome.
- Toured the town: Local church, RSL equivalent, cemetery where family is buried, etc
- Old family photos where I recognised myself as a 2 month old!
- There is a Tough Mudder competition a 10 minute walk from here
- A nice long walk in the forest
- Eurovision party with a bunch of Tanja's girlfriends from school
- Great chats in English with family and new friends
Tons more to come...