I've really enjoyed the last two months, which is exactly how long I've been unemployed. Coming and going as I please, watching all the movies in the theatre, golfing, planning this trip I'm about to go on. I've spent a lot of time with friends and that's been the best part.
The next two months (hopefully longer) will be more of the same. A quick recap:
- San Francisco / Bay Area for 9 days
- Seattle for 4 days
- Pike's Market, etc
- Florida with the folks for 25 days
- Met's vs Red Sox spring training game
- Harry Potter World
- Loch Ness
- Too much to list...I'm looking forward to these blog posts =)
- Italy (not yet booked)
- Copenhagen (not yet booked)
- And then whatever my heart desires
I vow to update this blog at least once in each location, ideally a little something everyday (at least when I'm in Europe). I will also try to include more pictures than I have included thus far (current photo count: zero).