- Barcelona - Took a taxi to the airport with no dramas, but I did have a female taxi driver, which might've been a first for me.
- No souvenirs worth buying at the airport.
- No passport stamp in Spain, or Italy. Frown.
- Got to Milan, took a taxi to the hotel...nice hotel, great location.
- My good friend, Kate, picked the hotel (Great job, Kate!) She showed up a half hour after me and we went out for some food and to walk around the Duomo.
- I'm so glad to be here with Kate, but also very tired, so here are some pictures. Yay!
|The view looking left from our room, looking right out the window is a mistake we won't make again|